Subject: Re: colorado double bordercross quintipoint claim is a bust
Date: Apr 16, 2003 @ 15:16
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "L. A. Nadybal"
<lnadybal@c...> wrote:
> Thanks for putting my answer to Arif's question down as
irrelevant.

you are welcome
i realized you might conclude that
& leap to be put down
even after i was careful to concede it may be interesting

but to be perfectly clear
i did think your answer was irrelevant to his question to me about
what i meant by corporate boundaries

& thats all i meant by irrelevant

clearly
your answer may well have been relevant to whatever you were
talking about

<orc@o...> wrote:

> > the differences between the city & county of alexandria
virginia