Subject: Re: pals
Date: Apr 06, 2003 @ 13:06
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

thanx dan
the ekalaka lake model jc was also its sign giver

love your new knife fink too
congrats
it is right up there with oktahatko imo

btw did you notice our hair raising oktahatko multicoincidence
here at bp
as we were bearing down on message 8888

as a fellow palologist
what do you think of all that cosmic convergency

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "djtilque"
<maxivan82@h...>
> wrote:
> > as requested in message 9042 & promised in 9056
> > attached are pix of wassamassaw the longest & last pal in
the usa
> > elk city kansas as in elk city kansas is a snaky tickle
> > & ekalaka lake aka lake ekalaka etc worlds wackiest pal
place
> > respectively
>
> Thanks for posting the pictures, Mike. I like the Ekalaka Lake
sign
> you made.
>
> BTW, you can find pictures of Krape Park on the web, but not of
Mad