Subject: Re: pals
Date: Apr 06, 2003 @ 00:06
Author: djtilque ("djtilque" <dtilque@...>)

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "m donner" <maxivan82@h...>
wrote:
> as requested in message 9042 & promised in 9056
> attached are pix of wassamassaw the longest & last pal in the usa
> elk city kansas as in elk city kansas is a snaky tickle
> & ekalaka lake aka lake ekalaka etc worlds wackiest pal place
> respectively

Thanks for posting the pictures, Mike. I like the Ekalaka Lake sign
you made.

BTW, you can find pictures of Krape Park on the web, but not of Mad
Dam. And the only picture of Camp Mac (Alabama) I could find is that
of a brochure.

Oh yes, just last night I discovered there's an arĂȘte (sharp crested
ridge) named KNIFE FINK in the Rock City rock climbing area of
Cooper's Rock State Forest, WV. There's a picture on the web at

http://www.trails-edge.com/climb/coopers/cr_rcity.htm