Subject: Re: Special time
Date: Apr 05, 2003 @ 19:59
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

> --- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Jesper Nielsen"
> <jesniel@i...> wrote:

> > Who is getting up to send a message at
> >
> > 05.04.03 at 02.01.00 ?
> >
> > Jesper

> here at bp
> on the message board & in the message dateline
> i think it will have to be done at 201am california time
>
> which means 501am here on cream hill
> & 1001am gmt i think
> so you guys in europe must be the odds on favorites to bag it
>
> good luck

well jesper the complete returns are already in
& i am pleased to report
i did indeed bag 1001am with my message 9594
but of course that was pst & not gmt
hahaha
& thus exactly several hours too late
to qualify for the targeted bp pst time zone
or for any other time zone on earth
as a 543210 blastoff claimant

however lens message 9590 did land at 701pm pst yesterday
& indeed i am even more pleased to report
it looks like a true winner of your game as you proposed it
since a careful search has revealed that there is indeed at least
one place on earth where this 1901pst would have produced the
201am local time you were seeking
& thus at least a 54321 if not also a zero & blastoff
for that place
namely
cape verde

so congrats do seem to be in order for this excellent point & try &
indeed class a multiconjunction & visit
best i can tell

oddly tho i cant find a single time zone mate for cape verde
as everyone else seems to have fled that zone
for some reason
tho it is just a nice leisurely hour behind gmt

& i really am not a time freak
but discovering this so nearly void time zone leads me to wonder
is there any completely void time zone on the earth
or do all 24 hours of every day always get celebrated
simultaneously
somewhere on dry land