Subject: Re: Dibba
Date: Mar 29, 2003 @ 16:04
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

thanx
very nice
& this map even appears to depict both the fush internal uae
boundary & at least part of the aeom international boundary
if i am not mistaken
& thus possibly even the conjunction of these 2 boundaries
at upper right
in the form of the aeom2fumush tripoint
which was so eagerly anticipated in message 8209

but it could also just be a mirage or pair of mirages
since the map has a rather sketchy look to it
especially when compared to the aerial photography

so my question is
do you think we have here a credible portrayal of the tripoint yet
& a plausible target for a field trial
or still just a wild guess based on a map of unknown reliability

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, I M Naanu
<imnaanu@y...> wrote:

> Here's a map I found about Dibba Al Hisn, the Sharjah portion
of the small town of Dibba in NE UAE (For those who don't know,
Dibba is shared by the Emirate of Sharjah, the Emirate of
Fujairah and the Sultanate of Oman. It's a tiny place indeed.