Subject: Re: CA-US: News story on double stop system
Date: Mar 28, 2003 @ 15:30
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

thanx kevin
& i am glad you have pinned me to the mat on this question
because i really have to add that i am at the same time rather
fond of most of our offpoint fluff
& fond of all the fluffers too
& i imagine everyone else here is too
& i wish they will continue reporting everything that actually feels
good to them
no matter how offpoint

& i also hasten to add i dont even know if the ibru or the ibrg for
example would in fact have welcomed say this recent or current
discussion on the double stop system etc
as i am not getting & havent posted to either of these known lists
& i dont actually know of any unknown lists either
tho i believe one could be created today

moreover i can only say in answer to your underlying question
based on my own prolonged delicious experience here at bp
if you can zero in with some specificity on what you really desire
or if we can do that together or especially even all together
then whatever it is
if we build it
we & they will come
& it will likely be just as fantastic as bp is now

the rest is just miscellaneous observations

i for example would like to build a list devoted to everyones land
even more expressly than bp already is

but the all parties party is as geopolitical as i would care to get

thats just me

multipointing too is an apolitical & purely integrative act

& the geopolitics of the multipoints per se might be too narrow a
topic to generate a separate lively list

but multipoint geopolitics
as distinct from all other politics
& multipoint practically anything else for that matter
would actually be onpoint
indispensably necessary in some cases
& most welcome here i think
as it has always & often been

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, Kevin Meynell
<kevin@m...> wrote:
> Mike,
>
> >but fortunately there are the other lists & groups devoted to
border
> >discussion & research
>
> Which ones? I know about the University of Durham list, but I
haven't found
> any others so far (although maybe I haven't looked hard
enough).

> Should we consider establishing a group for geopolitical
discussion related