Subject: RE: [BoundaryPoint] New Group?
Date: Mar 28, 2003 @ 14:58
Author: Bill Burke ("Bill Burke" <bill@...>)

I am with you Jesper

Bill
-----Original Message-----
From: Jesper Nielsen [mailto:jesniel@...]
Sent: 28 March 2003 14:12
To: BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com

I would also rather stay with the group.

I also think multipointing alone will not last long. I remember sharing the GEEBE tripoints with you, and it took months before anybody actually responded.

I went on full 1864-1920 DEDK expedition few days ago, including a few highest points of counties and also visited the shortest and longest palindromic places in Denmark. Are my photos and stories unwanted?

Jesper