Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] CA-US: News story on double stop system
Date: Mar 27, 2003 @ 19:50
Author: Jesper Nielsen ("Jesper Nielsen" <jesniel@...>)

This looks like a border discussion to me, Brian.

There are many less border orientated discussion in this group, such like palindromic place names, EU signs, extreme points (highest, easternmost etc.), geocaching etc etc.

If also find these issues interesting, but apologize for bringing it up. Do you think we should create a seperate geographic group?

Jesper