Subject: Re: US Interstate & International quads.doc
Date: Mar 20, 2003 @ 10:58
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

& jack let me add after closer study
& without at all diminishing your & our accomplishment here
that your inoh3budefrha find is imo undeniably real
as the unbroken public land survey grid everywhere surrounding
it plainly attests & confirms

er
i dont know if the shorthand is any help
but thats indiana dearborn & franklin plus ohio butler & hamilton
as you probably also foresaw

& let me also add that your ndsd3marirosa looks quite good
even despite the many breaks in the grid nearby
so i dont seriously question it
but do hold out some reserve pending confirmation

& finally
that i do frankly doubt all 3 of your other novel claims
for the following reasons

cout3grmemosa is surrounded by many public land breaks
& tho the quadrijunction looks just fairly good on topozone at 25k
& might be called indeterminate for that reason
it looks quite bad at 100k
curiously
yet most tellingly

flga3brhaloma looks good enough at 25k but bad at 100k
because i think it is simply a usgs mistake at 25k

& my own visit to the supposed brooks county exclave there
which was originally attested by brendan
& upon which your quadpoint claim depends
was reported fresh in message 1545

& that report is remarkable now in retrospect for my complete
inability to account for the presence of brooks county there
& why i see now
for evidently it just isnt there
nor is the supposed megapoint

& finally
mnsd3mimopiro looks not very convincing to begin with & even
more questionable due to the many breaks in the grid nearby

but i grant it might be a third winner of your 5 new ones
leaving us still with a possible grand total of as many as 21

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "acroorca2002"
<orc@o...> wrote:
> very tastefully & beautifully done maestro
>
> so you had 5 in all which i missed in message 8679
> & to me who also tried so earnestly that is a very impressive
job
> & i am glad to see your additions too
> while i also think cone & gasw might still be further added
> to bring the grand perhaps total up to 23
>
> to think i nearly revisited cone for that reason this week
>
> i do know that gasw has a statutory basis that contradicts the
> usgs near miss depiction
>

> more btw still to come on my own recent trypointings
> & i didnt mean to leave all that hanging
> but the hardin county library computer system in elizabethtown
ky
> lost my initial report
> after i needed to ask directions 3 times to even find the library
in
> the first place
> hahaha
> so i will be reporting it all in even greater detail soon
> but it just wont be so fresh
>
> --- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "jparsell"
> <jparsell@n...> wrote:
> > U. S. INTERSTATE & INTERNATIONAL QUAD-COUNTY
> POINTS
> >

> > 1. AR-LA Ashley-Union AR----Morehouse-Union LA
> > N 33 00' 29" W 92 04' 08" Ouachita River
> >
> > 2. AR-LA Lafayette-Miller AR----Bossier-Caddo LA
> > N 33 01' 09" W 93 48' 26" dry
> >
> > 3. AZ-CO-NM-UT Apache AZ--Montezuma CO--San
Juan
> NM--San Juan
> > UT
> > N 36 59' 56" W 109 02' 43" 4