Subject: Re: CIGNLR, CIGNh, LRh,
Date: Mar 11, 2003 @ 21:04
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Grant Hutchison"
<granthutchison@b...> wrote:
> > do you think the concrete post may be the marker in message 6083
> I think it is, though I can't recall now how you deduced its
> existence.

well i think my idea of the monument must have come from brownlie
& the deductive process actually went 6083 6086 6107 6127 6134
which is why i was so satisfied

glad to report also my latest roll of film wasnt fried after all
so i will indeed have pix to show of my dozen odd pointing tries of
the past month

& now after some 40 days & nights in the field i think i can declare
this outing a success & return home
if i could figure out where home is any more

i have been staring out at our everyones land from centerville beach
near ferndale here for the past few days now

couldnt figure how centerville or the beach got its name tho

it is not the center of humboldt county or of california or anything
else i can see

then i realized
it is about halfway up or down the coast from caus to mxus
also probably about midway in latitude

anyway thats again just my guess

but nice to be centered here in any case