Subject: Re: iq-kw was Nachricht von n-tv.de
Date: Mar 08, 2003 @ 19:02
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

this question comes from nice california
a real place on clear lake

i generally skip war posts & sad border offerings
since it is important for me to maintain the purity of my brains as
much as possible
but doctor you mentioned this was cool
& i must have missed your point owing to my haste
& i do like to understand what people do like
so in cases like this would you please just say what was cool

& not referring to you victor
would others also at least point to what they also do like
whenever reporting on this topic or on any of the other usual border
mayhem woe or other less pleasant offpoint topics

the bp focal topic remains multipointing
or by surrogacy
pointing to anything you like

there is neither constitutional nor informal standing for offerings
of unliked or unwanted data

please understand this comment is not directed at anyone but offered
to everyone & is intended for maximum enjoyment

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, Victor Cantore