Subject: Re: Interesting geography in switzerland & My soliloquy
Date: Mar 07, 2003 @ 13:58
Author: Peter Smaardijk ("Peter Smaardijk" <smaardijk@...>)

It looks like the tiny area north of the Canal de la Broye, with the
Obs. Ornith. (bird observation spot), is part of the canton of
Neuchâtel! Cf. this decree by Neuchâtel canton:
http://minor3.ne.ch/RSN/ajour/dati/f/s/46121.htm (the link seems to
be dead, but Google still keeps a cache, which you can reach by
entering the url at Google). Look at art. 1, point 16. It looks like
being a part of Marin-Epagnier municipality. Cf. also
http://www.birdlife.ch/f/lasauge/lasauge_fanel.html .

Peter S.

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, Arif Samad <fHoiberg@y...>