Subject: Re: 4-point in switzerland
Date: Mar 04, 2003 @ 22:18
Author: acroorca2002 <orc@orcoast.com> ("acroorca2002 <orc@...>" <orc@...>)

gorgeous arif
a n d
chris

i never know which of you 2 greats to congratulate for the great
finds anyway

but yikes please tell us first if you think something might be hot

we could help crash test it for you

like what might be wrong with this novel boundary cross point
or what do you think about this bern vaud thing
since i havent seen that one yet

btw
doesnt the new broomfield county quintipoint include a boundary cross
too

also
alerting us to specific locations of new content in your pages would
save us a lot of thrashing & wandering about
thru stuff already seen there
& would also generally facilitate & promote our visits & revisits

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, Arif Samad <fHoiberg@y...>