Subject: Re: Australian enclaves in New Zealand?
Date: Mar 02, 2003 @ 07:13
Author: I M Naanu <imnaanu@yahoo.com> ("I M Naanu <imnaanu@...>" <imnaanu@...>)

acroorca2002: Thanks a lot for your comments. Am now looking for any
other additional material, including the local Australian Embassy
for information.

Jan: I don't know exactly, but I do hope its certainly 'interesting'
enough, comparable to the Indo-Bangladesh situation. Tried
contacting the author of that article, but the account has been
dead.. :(

Well, hope to find something good.
-I M Naanu

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "acroorca2002 <orc@o...>"