Subject: RE: [BoundaryPoint] Re: Marine 4point?
Date: Feb 19, 2003 @ 10:14
Author: jesniel@image.dk (jesniel@...)

Bornholm has been Danish since 950.

During the wars with Sweden it was occupied, but in the peace treaty in
1645 it was decided it was to be Danish.

13 years later it was occupied again, but the Bornholmers resisted Sweden
and once again they came under the Danish crown.

The Bornholmers feel very much Danish, even though their dialect is related
to Swedish.

Jesper