Subject: Re: IQJO(SA)
Date: Feb 13, 2003 @ 18:16
Author: acroorca2002 <orc@orcoast.com> ("acroorca2002 <orc@...>" <orc@...>)

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "acroorca2002 <orc@o...>"
<jesniel@i...>
> wrote:
> > Here is a nice map of IQJO
> > http://www.1uptravel.com/worldmaps/iraq18.html
> >
> > Why is the defacto border different?
> >
> > Here is the boundary study:
> > http://www.law.fsu.edu/library/collection/LimitsinSeas/IBS098.pdf
> >
> > Are there two IQJOSA's?
>
> yes 1 de jure & 1 de facto
>
> nice sliver slice too
> but does it count
>

> now reporting in from big pine key library
> having just resurfaced from a tear on the local magic mushrooms
>
> there was no czechoslovakian mig evident at mararthon airport
> & bjs was closed
> so there will probably be no air follies this year
> no bscuus eez tripoint try
> no lucky horseshoe
> etc
>
> but mig torch key i found in its usual pristine perfection
> somewhere between the 3 mile & 3 league limits
>
> more later
> must run as usual
> beeps

had to run out to the truck for my protractor anyway

& measuring in at only about 5 degrees of arc
this sliver slice undercuts even the reigning champ at us2md3cafrhomo
& thus deserves at least an asterisk in the record book

so rejoicing would not be completely out of order

but what could its name be

we seem to have another crisis of nomenclature

beeps