Subject: Re: octopoint? Translation
Date: Feb 06, 2003 @ 15:52
Author: acroorca2002 <orc@orcoast.com> ("acroorca2002 <orc@...>" <orc@...>)

more importantly
on this clave question
hinges the very name of the octapoint itself in beepyese
because the ma diglyph might then drop out of aumamynopotuvayl
leaving the slightly more pronounceable
aumynopotuvayl
a relative blessing

also confirmed
the narrowest of the sliver slice components of the octapoint
namely the one coming in from the nw
& whose name i dont even know yet
does indeed at 9 degrees easily underwhelm hendry county florida
which you may recall as the 16 degree he slice of glhemaokpa
the worlds previously thinnest known

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "acroorca2002 <orc@o...>"
<orc@o...> wrote:
> --- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Peter Smaardijk
> <smaardijk@y...>" <smaardijk@y...> wrote:
>
> can you or anyone confirm or bust this clave report
> for upon it of course hinges the question of whether we actually
have
> a fully articulated octapoint
> or a merely septimunicipal one
>
> > Arif Samad wrote:
> > "(...)Anyway, what's up with the eighth commune? Did it
disappear,
> > because the eigth line seems to be different in my map, plus it
does
> > not show up on 1:160,000 maps while the other seven does show up.

> By
> > the way, the 1:200,000, 1:160,000 and 1:40,000 maps in the Finnish
> > site is based on 1:500,000, 1:400,000 and 1:20,000 map images
> > respectively."
> >
> > The eighth one doesn't figure in my Finnish road atlas, either,
but
> > with the help of http://opaskartta.turku.fi/index_eng.htm and the
> > remark on the other site that Marcel found that the Masku
> > municipality part is an enclave (at least that's what I think it
> > says), the eighth part must be a detached part of that
municipality.