Subject: Re: Adios, Yugoslavia...
Date: Feb 06, 2003 @ 14:38
Author: acroorca2002 <orc@orcoast.com> ("acroorca2002 <orc@...>" <orc@...>)

citrus county library

ok all you visionaries

meanwhile nothing has changed

maybe they can buy the sc domain from seychelles

isnt seychelles going to disappear soon anyway into global warming

but easier for serbia to eat one this time & call it cs

cs for crna gora srpia or however they would say that is apparently
still available

but if all you visionary guys are right
they had sooner go shopping for 2 diglyps than 1

meanwhile
last night by starlight
i reached my regular perch at ozello
meaning little oz in romantic visionary geography
& am now fully channeling & broadcasting from crystal river once again

my 10mile commute from lands end at pirates cove to the internet must
be one of the worlds finest
winding as it does thru a maze of coastal savannahs & hammocks

now i will just relax & catch up with you all

thanxx as usual for being here

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, Kevin Meynell <kevin@m...>