Subject: RE: [BoundaryPoint] Adios, Yugoslavia...
Date: Feb 06, 2003 @ 12:25
Author: Kevin Meynell (Kevin Meynell <kevin@...>)

Jan,

>I was asking about this on 28 Jan, but it seem that the world did not see
>what the Serbians, the Montenegrians and I saw so clear ;-))))

The country code is still .yu. I haven't seen any mention of a new code in
the ISO 3166 bulletin, which is not surprising as the new country name has
only just been formally adopted. I expect that it'll take a little while
for any request to change the country code(s) to filter through.

However, the country code certainly can't be .sm as that's already taken by
San Marino.

Cheers,

Kevin Meynell