Subject: Re: Northernmost Int'l Land Frontier in the World
Date: Jan 23, 2003 @ 23:40
Author: acroorca2002 <orc@orcoast.com> ("acroorca2002 <orc@...>" <orc@...>)

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Craig <trehala@y...>"
<trehala@y...> wrote:

> the world's northernmost international
> land frontier. Can you guess where it is? Please be specific,
i.e.,
> between which two countries at which particular place.

this question of dry bpn is so interesting
& i blew it so spectacularly
that it got me to wondering if any more fun could be had
by completing the dry bp cardinal extremity news tour
with dry bps & dry bpw & dry bpe

fortunately dry bps at least seems fairly trivial
falling at the obvious end of an obvious meridional line
nor will i spoil it for anyone who wants to look for it too

but dry bpe & bpw
while also involving meridional lines
turn out to be much more difficult

however i do believe i have solved for dry bpw at least
namely & oddly enough
at the familiar mount saint elias turnpoint of caus
on the alaska yukon border
thanx to published ibc monument coords

& dry bpe is evidently somewhere in new guinea

but good luck to anyone who tries to pin that one down

> I would love to post these photos as attachments after I have
scanned
> them, which I can do from work. However, I kindly ask
someone to
> guide me through the attachment process. Please reply
privately. I am
> clueless as to how one can attach a scanned photo file (jpg).

craig
hopefully someone else has already helped you to this
since i also dont have a clue
except i do know it can be easily done by using hotmail
for example
or perhaps any other email setup that permits jpg attachments

& from which you have registered at bp of course

i mean it could be that simple
so why not just test one out & expect success