Subject: Re: particular mexican spots
Date: Jan 23, 2003 @ 14:35
Author: acroorca2002 <orc@orcoast.com> ("acroorca2002 <orc@...>" <orc@...>)

wonderful john
these are in fact the best maps of mexico we have seen
tho their fat shaggy boundary depiction is little help for
acutourism

however clearly you & they have busted conusaza forever
& i assure you learning the truth is a hummer
in this case as always
so congrats

rather it was gujasaza i meant
that other saza hopeful
at the other extremity of san luis potosi & zacatecas
where they appear to meet guanajuato & jalisco
in for example tile d3 of the zacatecas map

that is where arif & i are still hoping to find the lost megapoint of
the sierra madre

& no bummer because just finding any artifact of any ordinary
interstate boundary in mexico
not to mention a multipoint yet
will be plenty to make you the boundary pointing king of that
country

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "John Seeliger"
<jseelige@a...> wrote:

> [...]
http://www.maps-of-mexico.com/nuevo-leon-state-mexico/nuevo-
leon-state-mexic
> o-map-main.shtml is a map of NL.

http://www.maps-of-mexico.com/nuevo-leon-state-mexico/nuevo-
leon-state-mexic
> o-map-a2.shtml is a close-up of the area of interest, but it
appears San
> Luis Potosi does not touch Coahuila, contradicting
> http://www.tourbymexico.com/sanlp/sanlp.htm "San Luis
Potosi has a surface
> of 62,848 km2 with a population of approximately 2'299,360
inhabitants. It
> adjoins to the north with the State of Coahuila" and
> http://www.tourbymexico.com/coahuila/coahuila.htm "Coahuila
State is located
> in the middle of the northern border of Mexico and is entirely
landlocked.
> It is bounded on the north by the USA, on the east by Nuevo
Leon, on the