Subject: Re: Secret
Date: Jan 21, 2003 @ 13:19
Author: acroorca2002 <orc@orcoast.com> ("acroorca2002 <orc@...>" <orc@...>)

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Jesper Nielsen"
<jesniel@i...> wrote:
> border crossing guide
>
> http://irational.org/cgi-bin/border/clients/deny.pl

irationaly & indeed odly enough
& just to promote any movement at all
during this our season of most extreme hibernation
tho i cant reveal the secret to these particular border crossings
i can report that the creator of the above page
namely mohawk net
is my very own internet service provider
yikes
a tiny outfit just over the next mountain in sharon connecticut

& the other term mentioned there
namely taconic
is the ct & ny name for our local range of the appellation mts
aka the berkshires in adjacent massachusetts
& this taconic name most specifically applies to the even more
negligible connecticut locale of my very own post office box
situated just up the road from here too

moreover
because the owner of mohawk net is an old friend & partner &
housemate
but has been avoiding me lately
since he owes me thousands of dollars & is broke
i probably do qualify as his static social client
& so might even have gotten the necessary authorization

but in short i have no idea what this supposed secret is all about
& do commend again our easy & constantly updated bottom link
for all the iso code you may ever need at bp