Subject: Re: Somewhat OT: Where does space begin
Date: Jan 16, 2003 @ 21:48
Author: marcelmiquelcat <marcelmiquel@navegalia. ("marcelmiquelcat <marcelmiquel@...>" <marcelmiquel@...>)

You can get more information about outer space treaties and space
law at this excellent website from UN:

http://www.oosa.unvienna.org/SpaceLaw/spacelaw.htm

An excerpt from a 1962 UN resolution and the 1967 treaty:

"3. Outer space and celestial bodies are not subject to national
appropriation by claim of sovereignty, by means of use or occupation,
or by any other means."

The question remains: where are the limits of outer space ?

Marcel

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "acroorca2002 <orc@o...>"