Subject: Re: Enclaves/exclave classes
Date: Jan 06, 2003 @ 20:33
Author: acroorca2002 <orc@orcoast.com> ("acroorca2002 <orc@...>" <orc@...>)

peter

> Sea, when it can be
> considered "land" at all, would be "everyones land", so
belonging to
> all countries at the same time (a giant condominium? :-)). But I
> think this all makes the picture more obscure, not clearer.

yes i see tho it becomes crystal clear if you consider that this
giant condominium of everyones land belongs not only to every
country but to every individual as well

indeed it belongs to individuals rather than to countries

after all it isnt every lands land but only every ones land

so a stateless person for example could still call it home

or any otherwise alienated person
with or without regard to state

even the dead & unborn have a stake in it

it is after all a human heritage area held in trust by the united
nations for everyone
but it doesnt belong to the united nations

that would be illogical since not even every country belongs to
the united nations
& comparatively very few if any individuals do

in fact everyones land would clearly have to have no nationality at
all rather than all nationalities at once

its nationality if any is the human race
or everyonese for short
tho it doesnt discriminate against animals plants rocks etc either

& thank goodness it isnt just a political football for the united
nations to play with

but no
for this is not anarchy

this is panarchy

all the difference in the world
because here in everyones land full allowance is given to the
divinity of every individual

thats the real sovereignty & real government of everyones land

> > Mike wants to use the term "clave". This noun I cannot find in
my
> Webster.
>
> That doesn't surprise me.

hahaha
me neither
i made it up
not my most brilliant invention
but kickass shorthand

& i find it more fluid & pleasant somehow to speak of claves
than to speak of both enclaves & exclaves
& all other claves if any

frankly i am surprised nobody thought of it sooner

> I'm not too keen on "pene-enclave" either,

meaning you were not too keen on clave in the first instance

i dont blame you if so

it is a bit rakish

> an area having "enclavic" (not
> an English word either, probably) properties in everyday life.

but i believe you may have heard it here first too

> Which can be seen at the number of times this problem has
been
> discussed here. But well, what the heck...

right because it isnt a real problem but just a lot of great puzzles
which not everyone solves or even grasps the first time around
& we keep growing the thought forms with every reiteration