Subject: RE: [BoundaryPoint] Enclaves/exclave classes
Date: Jan 06, 2003 @ 12:07
Author: Kevin Meynell (Kevin Meynell <kevin@...>)

Hi Jan,

>Greenland is as a Danish biland of course not a part of Denmark, as Puerto
>Rico is not a part of the USA.

Of course Greenland is considered to be a separate territory with it's own
'country code', but I understand that Denmark is still responsible for its
external affairs which presumably includes its external boundaries.

If we wish to be truly pedantic, the recent discussions about CAFR and CYUK
have also been incorrect as neither Saint Pierre et Miquelon or the British
Sovereign Bases are an integral part of France and the UK respectively.

Cheers,

Kevin Meynell