Subject: Re: atchit
Date: Jan 05, 2003 @ 17:47
Author: acroorca2002 <orc@orcoast.com> ("acroorca2002 <orc@...>" <orc@...>)

wow
thanx
i do recall this now

it seems to be the very trijunction diagram
with the tripoint itself at close range

if so then it must be situated horizontally somewhere
to be correct

but where

on the monument with the cross
or elsewhere on the peak

perhaps it is hiding now between the base & the cross

the cross couldve been added on top after the photo was made
in view of all the guy wires

or perhaps the monument with the cross is not the tripoint
monument at all

instead perhaps the diagram lies flat on the slightly higher
ground that appears in the foreground of the panoramic view

so could it be we are really looking at 2 entirely different objects
rather than 2 entirely different views of 1 object

it sure seems like a complete disconnect at this point

any thoughts

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Jesper Nielsen"
<jesniel@i...> wrote:

http://home.worldonline.dk/jesniel/border/borderpointemail_files/