Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: eglysd
Date: Jan 04, 2003 @ 15:02
Author: Jesper Nielsen ("Jesper Nielsen" <jesniel@image.dk>)

I have mailed the guy from the Uweinat site, and he is very friendly.

Along a photo of EGSD, which will end up on Borderbase, he a supplied a photo of the tripoint, which is attached to this message.

"The tripoint should be situated somewhere at the very right edge of the
attached picture. (This picture shows a downward-view from
the "Libyan" Marchesi-peak towards the Libyan valleys Karkur Ibrahim and
Karkur Idris - photo taken Nov 2001 at the Libyan-Sudanese border)".

He is planning another trip to Uweinat, and might get a better picture for me, but warns me that the area is very hard to access, and you need permission.

Jesper