Subject: Re: cafr
Date: Dec 15, 2002 @ 22:33
Author: anton_zeilinger <anton_zeilinger@hotmail ("anton_zeilinger <anton_zeilinger@...>" <anton_zeilinger@...>)

Hello!

I have now posted the map in the Photo section of BP. Hope you can
see it now!

Apparently, two of the turning points (a.k.a. "virtual" border
markers) of the maritime boundary are actually islands of our famous
Ile Verte group.

I would say that a land border cafr is highly probable, since the map
and the treaty suggest that the direct line between the turning
points would touch and probably even cross at least part of the
shore/beach of these two tiny islets!

AntonZ

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "acroorca2002 <orc@o...>"