Subject: Re: SV: SV: SV: [BoundaryPoint] UAE Internal Borders
Date: Dec 01, 2002 @ 06:21
Author: I M Naanu ("I M Naanu" <imnaanu@...>)

Chritian:
You are amazingly accurate in that you have shown on the map the
Ajman enclave of Manamah slightly off to the North (10km) of the
Sharjah- Masafi road.
However, Manamah does not fall on this road.
Again, it is difficult to see the boundary markers.
will try visiting these places- Dibba, Manamah next time.
Bye
IMN

--- In BoundaryPoint@y..., Christian Berghänel
<christian.berghanel@s...> wrote:

> On the way from Sharjah, though, we come to a place called
Masafi,
> which is in Ras Al Khaimah, but is on the border with Fujairah
and a
> fairly large roundabout marks the border. Again, no ground border
> indicators present.
>
> IMH,
>
> At the map you sent another day, I drow the internal borders (based
on other maps).
> Note: they're probably not right!
>
> But at least, when you went from Sharjah to Masafi, you passed the
Sharjah/Fujeirah border and possibly close to (or even inside) the
Ajmani exclave of Manama before entering Ras al Khaimah (Masafi). I
suppose you saw no signs of the borders here either?