Subject: SV: SV: [BoundaryPoint] UAE Internal Borders
Date: Nov 28, 2002 @ 23:02
Author: Christian Berghänel (=?iso-8859-1?Q?Christian_Bergh=E4nel?= <christian.berghanel@...>)

From: I M Naanu
To: BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, November 25, 2002 9:11 AM
Subject: Re: SV: [BoundaryPoint] UAE Internal Borders

CB:

No
Hatta is Dubai's only exclave and I know of no other.

I've heard of some Dubai territory called Hadjarain (or possibly Najarain), could this be the same as Hatta?
And is Hatta the same as Jebel Hatta?

Madha is a wholly Omani enclave within UAE. But the shape of Madha shown in my
posted map is incorrect.
As with other more 'correct' maps, the NE corner of Madha is closest
to the Khorfakkan-Fujairah road- and this was verified by my
photographs where you can see the border post just approx 10m from
the road.

If I understand it right, Khor Fakkan is in the Emirate of Sharjah, and in maps I've seen the boundary between Sharjah (Khor Fakkan area) and Emirate of Fujeirah is between the Madha exclave and Indian Ocean. Did you see any bordermarks at this boundary? (Not the Madha exclave!)

Christian Berghänel
Sweden