Subject: Re: Something to pass your time!
Date: Nov 28, 2002 @ 11:57
Author: I M Naanu ("I M Naanu" <imnaanu@...>)

Hello Milenkoski
Thanks for the clarification. Never ever heard any concern from the
ROMacedonia side. All I saw in the news (ages ago!)were concern
over 'territorial ambitions' towards Greek Territory by FYR Macedonia
by adopting the same name as a Greek province. Anyway, I made my
point thats all in conjunction with the story regarding Balochistan.

-IMN

--- In BoundaryPoint@y..., "Mile Milenkoski" <mmilenkoski@h...> wrote:

> Hello IMN,
>
> Concerns over Macedonia are on side of the Republic of Macedonia.
> Macedonians are majority not only in Republic of Macedonia but in
Greece