Subject: Re: DC Border Marker Problematic
Date: Nov 25, 2002 @ 06:28
Author: Victor ("Victor" <drpotatoes@...>)

in regards to the link on this post:

>>>http://www.dcdar.org/boundary_stones_loc.htm

how did dc get arlington county, va? on topozone, etc. DC is
exclusively on the northern side of the potomac.

i found this link from va dept of transportation click on map 3
http://www.virginiadot.org/comtravel/maps-state.asp

i remember also learning in school when i was 10 that MD donated the
land for DC, and MD was and still is north of the potomac. so why
does that map show arlington county as part of DC? from all the maps
i see it is VA