Subject: Re: Exclaves
Date: Nov 21, 2002 @ 18:37
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

then i think he must have been purely winging it in order to fudge
over his own uncertainty in these areas
since we know there are several african ones
depending on how one defines them
& hundreds of indian ones by even the most conservative
definition

--- In BoundaryPoint@y..., "Jesper Nielsen" <jesniel@i...> wrote:
> 1984
>
> Before going into the telling about the Berlin exclaves, he starts
his chapter explaining what an exclave is (more or less Rolf
Palmberg's version) naming the European ones, and
mentioning the Asian and African ones without names.

> Jesper

that
> Asia has 4 exclaves in connection with the Indian peninsula
and
> Africa has 1.
> >
> > Can anybody make up which he is talking about?
>
> what is the date of the book & the full context of the statement
>

> Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Service.