Subject: Re: While waiting for Kokkina
Date: Nov 20, 2002 @ 20:37
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

thanx jesper
that is quite a bit different than the cia depicts these

one seems almost on the shoulder of a main road too
& thus the most likely of the 4 to get visited first
while the other seems so remote
& least likely to ever get visited

interesting too how much broader the un buffer zone is there
almost as if it were a territory in its own right

thanx to pete & doug too for the gbbe itinerary

i wish you guys would scoop up all 6 of those tripoints

--- In BoundaryPoint@y..., "Jesper Nielsen" <jesniel@i...> wrote:
> As requested
>
> Jesper

tripoints

> specifically
> at both places where the edge of the pink shaded united
nations
> area simultaneously touches the edge of the red
crosshatched
> british area & the edges of the plain areas which represent
the
> greek cypriot & turkish controlled territories respectively
>
> & it appears these points are indeed very close to a road as
well

> also that leaves me wondering if you could beam up another
> swatch containing the more westerly pair of tripoints
> which i expect will occur at similarly colored conjunctions
> probably not far to the left of this swatch

Service.