Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: While waiting for Kokkina
Date: Nov 20, 2002 @ 19:14
Author: Jesper Nielsen ("Jesper Nielsen" <jesniel@image.dk>)

As requested

Jesper
----- Original Message -----
From: acroorca2002
To: BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, November 20, 2002 11:22 AM
Subject: [BoundaryPoint] Re: While waiting for Kokkina

--- In BoundaryPoint@y..., "Jesper Nielsen" <jesniel@i...> wrote:
> So Black Knight is the last check point leaving the UK base just
before Farmagusta.

& the map you have attached to message 8003 gives the best
depiction we have yet seen of the more easterly pair of tripoints

specifically
at both places where the edge of the pink shaded united nations
area simultaneously touches the edge of the red crosshatched
british area & the edges of the plain areas which represent the
greek cypriot & turkish controlled territories respectively

& it appears these points are indeed very close to a road as well

also that leaves me wondering if you could beam up another
swatch containing the more westerly pair of tripoints
which i expect will occur at similarly colored conjunctions
probably not far to the left of this swatch