Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: More about Estonia
Date: Nov 19, 2002 @ 17:10
Author: Doug Murray ("Doug Murray" <doug@...>)

Was it a box, about a metre high, 1/2 meter wide and perhaps 40cm thick, with a dark glass window?
We saw these on the Denmark - Germany border... I will see if I can find a picture.

Looking forward to your pictures!

Doug
Doug Murray Productions / Border Films
CBC Infomatrix / CBC POV Sports
Vancouver BC   604-728-1407

Best Vancouver excuse for being late for work:
"A movie was being shot and they detained me for continuity."