Subject: RE: [BoundaryPoint] Re: ltplru Revisited
Date: Nov 18, 2002 @ 12:57
Author: Jan S. Krogh ("Jan S. Krogh" <jan.krogh@takas.lt>)

Point 1 (first bend on the boundary north of the tp) according to the LTRU
border treaty is according my map on 54°22'06,7180"N 22°47'22,7845E.
X - 6028563; Y - 4616421 (point 1, in the LTRU border treaty)is most
probably according to Pulkovo 1942 (1). Ellipsoide: Krassovsky 1940, radius
(a)=6378245, 1/f=298,3, delta X=28, Delta Y=-130 and Delta Z=-95.

Can somebody convert this Pulkovo 1942(1) UTM - NB! NOT WGS84!!

Enclosed it an updated map which is calculated accoring to two known points
(the ltru boundary at Vistytis' southern shore and ltplru). Earlier I posted
a picture (ltplru_20020708a.jpg) which also showed GPS tracks where we from
point 217 walked southwest to the the observation post (picture named
"Border fence II). "Border fence I" is photoed from the northern side of the
fence at point 216 which was the border according to the head of the border
police subdepartment.
Anyway this is 113 meter from the borderline according to my calculations.
Does not even the local border police know where the border is?!?

Jan
http://home.no.net/enklaver