Subject: RE: [BoundaryPoint] ltplru Revisited
Date: Nov 13, 2002 @ 14:22
Author: Jan S. Krogh ("Jan S. Krogh" <jan.krogh@...>)

Thank you, Peter S.

Yes, at least not before the end of the Soviet occupation. Remember that from Aug - Dec. 2001 this point was the ltplsu tripoint accepted by all three parties involved. (Lithuania and Poland would claim already from March 10th 1990.)

The bend of the ltru boundary on the map is not correct, but I made it in order to correct the boundary according to the situation of the tripoint. According to the boundary treaty the present tripoint is located on the spot, but according to my measures and understanding, then the present ltru boundary up to the border fence must be located some 5 meters inside Russia.
Anyhow, this is not very important. This boundary is not yet demarcated. After the Kaliningrad agreement, and Lithuania's most likely affirmative respond, this work maybe soon will continue. GBBE must hurry on in order to see the Vistytis farms!

Jan