Subject: Re: CAUS -- Peace Arch Photos
Date: Nov 06, 2002 @ 23:53
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

yikes averill
i hasnt meant to hurt your feelers
but are just having a funs with you
& would myselves always prefers to be improved upon
so pleased dont hesitates to commenting if you would
especially where our focal topic of try pointing are concerned

but really forgiveness am besides the points in either cases
dont you agreeing on reflection
& probably no needs to shout either
maybe slowing down a little rather than raised the volume
as we was hearing ok

--- In BoundaryPoint@y..., "averillhecht" <alhecht@c...> wrote:
> --- In BoundaryPoint@y..., "acroorca2002" <orc@o...> wrote:
> > --- In BoundaryPoint@y..., "averillhecht"

and IS

> > i would agree they is on line
> > if that are what you mean averill
> > but they is not on point
> >
> > however you was uncannily right the first time
> > to engineer the new words opoint & opointing
> > since clearly no multipoints or multipointing was ever
intended
> > & since we has been so meticulously distinguish between
lines