Subject: Re: Re-run, Berlin exclaves
Date: Oct 16, 2002 @ 20:58
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

--- In BoundaryPoint@y..., "anorak222" <listen@w...> wrote:
> --- In BoundaryPoint@y..., "Jesper Nielsen" <jesniel@i...>
wrote:
> > Somehow the picture cannot be viewed.

exactly
in fact this entire re re run picture no longer exists
so none of it can be viewed in reality
only in nostalgic dreams
of the sweet misery of the good old bad old days

many in the usa enjoy similarly odd recurrent phantasms

in fact some of us regularly reenact the whole freakin civil war
as if somehow we could make it more civil by clutching it so
but of course that only promotes more good old bad old days
& future experience of the same vibrational feeling tone
a bittersweet mediocre default level of living
still shakin on the nightly news

> Right-klick save it on your hard disk. It is there. Probably just a
> wrong mime type declaration.

my local mime was declaring it all a type of regurgitated carrion
& that was clearly the wrong type of declaration
so some of the responsibility for the mishap must lie there

for really it is more a type of octoberfest & halloween refreshment
& the re run party as a whole should perhaps even be declared
the most sociable event in bp history
since that declaration would be way closer to the truth

& clearly mats is right
most of the peers cant get enough of this brew

so the correction has been duly made in the ether
& i myself do look to a still brighter future
even tho my old mac mouse cant redeem stuff like that