Subject: Re: USMX tripoints
Date: Sep 26, 2002 @ 20:54
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

--- In BoundaryPoint@y..., Victor Cantore <drpotatoes@y...> wrote:

> You got it right CAAZBC is much more difficult to find
> than SNBCAZ. the bridge really facilitates taking
> photos. Even if it is a two lane bridge with people
> driving like maniacs. Be sure to bring 10 pesos with
> you too for the toll.

or park on the shoulder by the cantina just to the east of the bridge
& crawl up onto the narrow pedestrian catwalk where you can do your
eyeballing & photographing of the tripoint at leisure & for free
as noisy smelly traffic blows past you just inches behind your back
with loud music & laughter & beautiful women etc all about you

the overwhelming impression here & just about everywhere you go along
mxus is that mexico is simply & very distinctly more alive than the
united states

north of the wall everything is subdued & depressed by comparison

& it is most fun to see the wall just come to its pathetic end
with people nonchalantly walking around the end
&or thru or under it there where it peters out on the river bluff
as you can do very near both these tripoints

also it is fair to say these 2 are the 2 easiest tripoints on mxus

all the others have big problems of one sort or another

so i wish you may continue your tries eastward some day
& i will post photos of some of my other tries as soon as possible