Subject: Re: Best European geographical curiosities??
Date: Sep 20, 2002 @ 18:58
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

--- In BoundaryPoint@y..., "Ed Ragas" <edragas@t...> wrote:
> Hello Victor,
>
> Just a quick note to tell you that if you come to Baarle, you'll be
most
> welcome.
> If you like I could show you a lot of nice places in Baarle.

hi ed from me too

one place in baarle i for one would like to get a better look at
from as many angles as possible
perhaps thru one of your cameras
if i may join your tour virtually
is the place where the binational quadripoint occurs
which i understand isnt marked on the spot but only indirectly
& which btw is for me the single most intriguing point in baarle

i would especially like to see photos that show
&or to hear your description of
exactly how the point is actually determined from the reportedly
intervisible markers in all 4 directions

or in short
can you determine from the monumentation & then put your finger on
the exact point of intersection

thanx if you can & would

regards