Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: EU or not on the Euro
Date: Sep 20, 2002 @ 18:17
Author: Victor Cantore (Victor Cantore <drpotatoes@...>)

Can our European members fill me in on the status of
Switzerland? With so many countries clammoring to join
the EU, many that may not even been European (Cyprus,
depending on who you talk to) an obviously European
country seems to be isolating itself. I know the Swiss
are very independently minded, but i mean come on!
Isn't it time to join the modern world? What do you
think?

VC