Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: Jan Mayen (was: EU or not)
Date: Sep 17, 2002 @ 23:56
Author: m donner ("m donner" <maxivan82@...>)

>From: "Peter Smaardijk
> > > "City" is a bit of a difficult definition. Only recently Michael
> > Donner
> > > denounced my claim that Comines was a double-town on both sides
>of
> > the
> > > border.

> > hahahahaha

> > i didnt denounce anything you dear jerk
>

>OK wrong word. You didn't like it...

thanx so much but you are at it again o great smaarmy

& i really must call you on it again & again until you get it

for you do so deceive yourself

please read the original freakin text again

it was you who said you had the problem with it

i had no problem nor did i express any dislike of it nor of anything else

really you are smearing more & more smaarm everywhere you go

> > as anyone can see by referring to message 7099 for the full context

> > i merely agreed with your own disqualification of your example
>
>But I didn't disqualify anything. I really didn't.

then what did you mean by the problem

for all your data did seem to show your example does not meet dans request

& that is its only obvious problem in the original context

but perhaps you had a more subtle problem that has eluded us so far

> > & why are you always so gratuitously smarming me & others like this
> >

>I don't, but if you think I do, OK, I do.

friend you are simply in glib denial about this

it isnt my thinking but long & inescapable observation

one only needs to recall your imputations of shame upon the entire french & dutch peoples tho fortunately anorak has already forgiven or redeemed at least the dutch

or your attempt so sheepishly retracted in 7181 to smaarm the pozor group in 7011 with all that pozorno disgrace nonsense

purely a projection of your own thought & once again with no basis in fact

but our pozors are undisgraceable here for they are the most gracious flowering of all our worldclass trypointing ambition

indeed if jesper had a tricountry try hitlist they would take the top 5 positions on it

> > really peter i want you & everyone here to be as big a giant

> > nay as great a divinity as you can possibly be
> > yes please inflate yourself fully
> > thats what bp is for
> > become a truly global entity
> > but you will never grow anywhere by impugning others
> > or by thinking they are denouncing your stuff

>Please Michael,

(Message over 64 KB, truncated)