Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] BC/AB/MT question for Doug
Date: Aug 31, 2002 @ 16:05
Author: Dave Patton [DCP] ("Dave Patton [DCP]" <dpatton@...>)

>Message: 22
> Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 21:32:24 -0400
> From: "jack parsell" <jparsell@...>
>Subject: RE: BC/AB/MT question for Doug
>
>I don't know whether there is a cleared line, but
>US - Canadian boundary marker #272 is at the tripoint.
>My guess is there may be some cliffs or sections of
>technical climbing if you try to bee-line it like this.
>Good luck.
>Jack

Jack:

Can you provide some info on how you know this?
When looking into the bcidwa and bcidmt points Brian Butler
had provided some assistance, but in both cases it wasn't
clear if there was a 'state line' monument at the Canada/US
border, and it didn't seem like there would be a boundary marker
there either - maybe #272 is just a coincidence?

Dave Patton
Canadian Coordinator
the Degree Confluence Project
http://www.confluence.org