Subject: Re: BC/AB/MT question for Doug
Date: Aug 31, 2002 @ 15:20
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

the pic of abbcmt taken from cameron lake
as linked in message 7059
should dissuade this direct approach
whether it is clearcut there or not
which i doubt anyway
given the rockiness & steepness

walking south along the continental divide
from the nearby hiking trail that you can almost drive up to
as shown in dougs nps map
still looks like an easier way
& thus the better bet in such dangerous country