Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Belize - Guatemala - Mexico
Date: Aug 26, 2002 @ 20:45
Author: Victor Cantore (Victor Cantore <drpotatoes@...>)

Doug,

Here's a detail map of the tripoint from the mexican
side:

http://www.maps-of-mexico.com/quintana-roo-state-mexico/quintana-roo-state-mexico-map-a3.shtml

There seems to be some roads that get close to the
tripoint area, but I've been on roads in Mexico before
that were designated as 2 lane highways that actually
turned out to be dirt or worse so I dont know how much
you can trust this map in that aspect. Take a 4 wheel
drive would be my advice.

You might also try contacting INEGI, the government
agency in Mexico that does statistics and geography.
In every aiport i have been in in mexico they have
HUGE relief wall maps of the entire country that are
very detailed. The maps on their site aren't that hot
but maybe if you contact them they can give you more
info.

http://www.inegi.gob.mx/

Victor

--- Doug Murray Productions