Subject: Re: TriPoint Attempt?
Date: Aug 26, 2002 @ 11:26
Author: bumpa50_1999 ("bumpa50_1999" <hanrahan@...>)

That has me wondering what gaps in the boundary vista, if any, might
exist on the caus boundary. I remember crossing the border on I-87
near Rouses Point, NY about 20 years ago. Looking west, the boundary
was marked by a rather short chain link fence running through
relatively thick vegetation (plus a monument located adjacent to the
highway) but I didn't see any clear cut vista at that time.

Bill