Subject: RE: [BoundaryPoint] ltplru tp -> BYLTPL
Date: Aug 21, 2002 @ 23:12
Author: Peter Smaardijk (Peter Smaardijk <smaardijk@...>)

Some time ago, I posted a good site with old Soviet topo maps of
Lithuania. The main page isn't working anymore, but the maps are still
online (navigation is a bit cumbersome, though). Anyway, BYLTPL can be
seen at http://zukle.techas.lt/map/3map/KA14_big.jpg . This tripoint
looks like being wet - in the Marycha river (in between boundary
markers 1787 and 1790). The Marycha is called Marugie on the Lithuanian
side of the river in my Polish road atlas.

BTW: the maps can be found at http://zukle.techas.lt/map/ and
http://zukle.techas.lt/map/3map/ (for as long as it lasts...).

Peter S.