Subject: RE: [BoundaryPoint] ltplru tp
Date: Aug 21, 2002 @ 22:23
Author: Peter Smaardijk (Peter Smaardijk <smaardijk@...>)

Looks like BYLTPL, and Jesper asks about LTPLRU. And that is very dry,
according to all these pictures posted here, some of them by you. You
must have a good map of the area. My Russian map (1:200k) shows it dry,
although a small stream called Cernica (first c with caron) just misses
it.

But BYLTPL is an interesting one as well. Do you have any information
on that one?

Peter S.